Tuesday 15 October 2013

A Red Monkey mask for Halloween!

As Halloween approaches the Red Monkey team are wracking their brains for costume ideas - I thought I'd go one better than buying a mask and decided to make one of my own. I'm quite pleased with it so I thought I'd share it around - if you're stuck for Halloween inspiration, why not try our Red Monkey mask?



Click here to download your very own Red Monkey mask. All you need to do is print it out, preferably on some stiff card, then cut around the dotted lines and eye holes. Then put some string or elastic through the holes near the ears, and your mask is complete!

Now I just need a way to make a tail! I'm sure you've got your own Halloween ideas, and we'd love to hear them. You can get in touch using any of the social media links on the right, so if you've got a great idea you'd like to share, let us know!

Written by Tom for Red Monkey Play. For more play ideas and great play products, visit www.redmonkeyplay.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment